Seventh Generation Diaper Review!

Seventh Generation Size 4 Diapers

When I was given the chance to try the new 7th Generation disposable diapers, I was ecstatic. I have a 2 year old (on the small, but tall side) with whom I have used these diapers from her birth! I use cloth as well mixed in with disposables and 7th Generation is the one I go to first! She is currently using size 4 and I had just finished a package I purchased when my box arrived. I was worried that she might have outgrown this size and I wouldn’t be able to test them appropriately because she has a taller rise and they seemed to be getting too small. The first thing I noticed when pulled them out of the package was that they were much taller to sit higher on the waist than before! I was so happy about this, because I felt that the newborn size diapers especially she outgrew sooner than other brands.

The package lasted about a week for my 2 year old. She has been waking up dry in the mornings for awhile now, so I left her diaper on for a short while in the mornings to see how the diaper would hold all the morning urine and her stool after breakfast. With the new formula things held up gloriously! I didn’t seem to notice that it held less at all! I am quite happy with the new and improved product and as I’m expecting my second baby girl, I plan to stock up on some newborn 7th Generation diapers for the first few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hits

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Grimm Brothers Brewhouse

The Cloth Diaper Whisperer Giveaway!

The Cloth Diaper Whisperer

Dirty Diaper Laundry

Fringe Widget

Visitors

The Office

Healthy Child, Healthy World

Barefoot Mommies

Barefoot Mommies

My Pandora